Lindex in the 1950s

Lindex in the 1950s

In 1954, two gentlemen from Sweden founded an era that would impact the lives of a multitude of women. Ingemar Boman and Bengt Rosell open the lingerie store Fynd in Alingsås.

Shortly thereafter, the Lindex company of Gothenburg is acquired, and this is the name then given in time to all the subsequent stores. The number of employees during the fifties is six and turnover amounts to SEK 100,000.