Lindex supports animal rights and works to make sure that animal rights are respected in all aspects of refining. We set demands on our suppliers through our contract agreement where good animal husbandry is a requirement. We are always looking at what we can do more in the animal rights issue, and we have a regular dialogue with our suppliers at our production offices
Fur and leather
• Genuine fur must not be included in Lindex assortment. We are a Fur Free Alliance listed retailer.
• Leather which appears in Lindex products must originate from animals that are bred for meat production.
Wool and animal hair
• Lindex only accept products made of wool and fur from farms with good husbandry.
• Lindex does not accept that the wool or fur is plucked or shaved on live animals in such a way that it causes the animal harm or suffering. Plucking is not accepted.
• Lindex does not accept mulesing. Lindex suppliers must be able to ensure that their wool does not come from sheep that have been exposed to mulesing.
Down and feathers
• Down and feathers which appears in Lindex products must originate from animals that are bred for meat production.
• Lindex does not accept that the down or feathers plucked from live birds.
• Lindex does not use the down or feathers from wild or endangered birds.
• We do not permit any animal testing of our products